Landscaping Assistant Internship - Felicity's Flowers and Design
Felicity's Flowers and Design
Type of Position: Internship
$11 per hour
Position Location: Greer, SC
Application Deadline: Friday, September 6, 2019
Intern will make their own schedule within reason.
June-September workdays are Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:15pm
October-November workdays are Monday-Friday 6:30am-6:30pm with an opportunity for overtime.
• Work outside
• Get green industry experience
• Learn flower landscaping procedures
• Introduction to basic plant and shrub identification
• Peak Planting Season October-November: Pull, prep, plant annual flower beds - opportunity for OVERTIME
• Annual Flower Maintenance
• Landscape Installations
• Cooperative teamwork with daily crew on pre/post workday responsibilities
• Loading plant material into the trailer and unloading trailer once returned to the shop.
• Leave all properties neat, tidy and clean.
• Opportunities for improvement and development activities
No experience necessary.
Clean back-ground check.
Valid SC Driver’s License and clean driving record.
Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting [at least 25 pounds], balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials while outdoors and exposed to varying weather conditions for long periods of time.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org